Take control of WooCommerce product attribites and easily replace the default variable product dropdowns with Images, text, and Colour Swatches with JC WooCommerce Advanced Product Attributes. Select the default square, or modern circular attribute styles on a per attribute basis, giving your complete control of the look, if this is not enough the display can be tweaked further using the build in style settings page.
With the display of improved attributes on your website, make it easier to manage product attributes with the introduction of attribute groups, allowing you to create sets of attributes that can be simply loaded onto products with the click of a single button, saving you time and effort.
WooCommerce Group Management
Take control of woocommerce product attributes, by creating attribute groups which can easily be added to woocommerce products. Attribute grouping allows you to create groups of attributes which can be inserted onto products removing the repetitive task of adding attributes individually, saving time when managing your inventory.
Create Attribute Groups
Create attribute groups for different product types to save you time when adding attributes to products.
Load Attribute Group onto products
Edit a product as usual, under the product attributes select the attribute group you wish to load into the product, which loads all attributes and their settings.
WooCommerce Attribute Image Thumbnails and Colour Swatches
Transform your product page with attribute images, attribute colour swatches, and text. If using variable products the attribute dropdowns will also be replaced with attribute images, attribute colour swatches and attribute text.
WooCommerce Attribute Colour Swatches
Instead of customers choosing a products colour from a boring text dropdown, display a colour swatch of the products colour instead. The colour can be set using a colour picker tool, or by manually typing the hexidecimal colour value.
WooCommerce Attribute Image Thumbnails
Allow customers to choose product options by selecting an image that best represent that choice improving the visual look of any product.
Display Attributes In Product Catalog
Display product attributes under product titles in the shop catalog to help customers visually see what they are looking for, each attribute will automatically select its matching variation when clicked.
* Fix Attribute Group ordering
* Fix visibility of hidden attributes
* Add POT file to /languages folder
* Override product attribute list on single product page, splitting into multiple tables with headings.
* Add integration with q-translate-x, allowing you to translate custom labels, and group names.
* Stopped styles and scripts being restricted to woocommerce only pages as this caused to many issues
* Changed product attribute loading for group from asynchronous to synchronous
* Integrated custom attribute validation
* Fixed missing js event variable when loading product attirbute groups
* Fixed only loading 10 attribute groups in dropdown
* Fixed automatic display of attributes on related products tab
* Added option to display attributes on product catalogue from edit attribute screen
* Added option to display grouped attributes in table or list from Attribute style settings
* Fixed errors when saving an edited attribute
* Fixed JS Issue when loading attribute group
* Added validation to disable options which aren’t possible
* Added in html title attribute to show attribute name on hover
* Changed size of attribute in additional information tab
* Fixed JS issue when jcaa_attrs is null
* Added Compatability with WPML, localize text with jcaa
* Display Attributes on non variable products
* Allow creation of attribute managment groups without terms present
* Fixed attribute visibility and used for variation checkboxed switching
* Added ability to output grouped attributes using name format Group.Attribute by checking the attribute checkbox grouped (product information tab only)
* fixed firefox issue with not passing the correct $(this) element when a change event is triggered
* Added in product attribute grouping
* Minor Improvements and Bug fixes
* Plugin released