Prestashop Video Playlist allows You to add many videos to Your product or any HTML field and compose them into compact player. Videos will be played sequentially one after another – independently of video provider: YouTube or Vimeo. Features
- Add product videos with intuitive interface, just paste links!
- Add playlist in any HTML capable input by simple HTML code snippet.
- Include videos from many providers in one playlist – no need to know embed code.
- Video Playlist will increase your videos SEO, as it adds pure HTML links to videos instead of embed code.
- Add as many videos to your product pages as you like without cluttering page
- Add many videos to any HTML editable field – with a bit more space occupied than that for one video
- Use uniformly different video providers
- Choose different video and it’s title based on language
- Works with any language – does not contain front end messages
- No need to enable iframes support in shop preferences
- Playlist can be restyled with CSS to suit theme needs
- Let customer choose video with well known, intuitive interface.
- Responsive design makes videos look good at any device.
- Speed up page load time, as it load only one video at time.
- Easy switch between viewed videos without need for scrolling or pausing other video.
Currently supported video providers
Tips for adding videos
- Detailed documentation is included in zip file.
- Please save product before adding videos.
- Some videos might be unavailable in Yours or customer country. Those videos will not load thumbnails.
- There might be small delay when first loading playlist tab when editing product. After loading it will work fast.
- When adding playlist manually in HTML, wrap it with additional `div` tag – or later visual editing might yield unexpected results.
InstallationVideo Playlist can be easily installed manually from your Back office by going to “Modules and Services” > “Add a new module” and uploading a zip file.