Primrose is a minimal responsive WordPress theme built to take your eCommerce business to the next level. Using the simple drag & drop page builder, tons of options, and WooCommerce integration, you are able to create your online shop that runs smooth and fast on any devices. You can use Primrose to build any kind of online shop like handmade product, fashion, clothing, furniture, jewelry, accessories or any other.
Primrose got featured as one of Top 10 WordPress Themes of 2016
Version 1.3 is out! Comes with more widgets for your custom product page!
What makes Primrose the best minimal WooCommerce theme!
Drag & drop Page Builder
Simple and easy for everyone, whether you are an expert developer or even someone without any coding knowledge.
ONE CLICK demo data import
Build even faster with our demo data as your starting point. Import — customize — add products — launch!
CUSTOM PRODUCT PAGE
Present your product in more creative ways with various sections and elements to increase sales conversion.
Colors & typography options
Easily customize your website with unlimited colors option and 700++ free Google Fonts for typography settings.
Responsive and mobile friendly
All the design aspects are carefully optimized for desktop and mobile device experience.
Built using SEO best practices, Primrose is SEO friendly and ready for advanced SEO optimizations using 3rd party plugins like Yoast SEO.
Fast & friendly support
Rest assured as you would also be backed up by our experienced customer support team.
What’s inside the package
- primrose.zip: Main Theme (Parent Theme)
- primrose-child.zip: Child Theme (recommended to install)
- One Click Demo Data: import all contents from our demo site in ONE CLICK
- Automatic theme update (optional)
- Documentation page (online)
* When using the Demo Data Import, some images might be converted to blank gray images, due to a copyright policy from the original owner. It is normal, and you can easily change them to your own images.
Don’t take our words for it! Hear what our satisfied customers say:
Words cannot describe how much I love this theme (great work, guys!) It’s everything I wanted – clean design & code, simple to install & mod. It’s very well documented and written in a way that’s easy to understand.
I was so frustrated with another theme I bought off Themeforest – it wasn’t as mobile friendly as advertised, was difficult to edit, and there was so much bloat – too many plugins, scripts, etc. Basically a lot of stuff I needed to fix & clean up which delayed so much progress with the store and was a sad use of our money.
I am so glad I came across your theme & took a chance with you guys. Your work is a dream. I’ll be keeping an eye on any future products you guys come up with.
Design quality, Customizability, Feature Availability, Flexibility and an oustanding Costumor Support. Really!
See more reviews
How to get started?
Complete instructions about getting started with Primrose is available on our documentation page (included in the purchased package).
Version 1.3 – 20 November 2016
– New Page Builder widgets: WooCommerce Single Product elements
– New Page Builder widgets: WooCommerce Notices
– Add pagination option to WooCommerce Posts Grid widget
– Add “out of stock” text option to WooCommerce Add to Cart button widget
– Add Header color options to Customizer
– Add testimonial section to Custom Product Page sample
– Disable WooCommerce setup wizard auto redirect (better getting started experience)
– Update JS & CSS libraries
– Remove AJAX feature on Add to Cart button widget, you can use additional WooCommerce notices widget for added message
– Theme compatibility for PHP 5.5
– Bugs when using [product_page] shortcode inside custom product page
– Button color settings bugs on WooCommerce Add to Cart button widget
– Bugs on WooCommerce Posts Grid options (new SiteOrigin plugin compatibility)
– WPML config for topbar text
– Minor CSS
Version 1.2.4 – 10 August 2016
– Unresponsive product image slider when clicked
Version 1.2.3 – 5 August 2016
– Now each product can have different gallery model (override the Customizer option)
– Related products grid options not working
– Minor CSS bug
Version 1.2.2 – 31 July 2016
– Fatal error due to WooCommerce not installed
Version 1.2.1 – 30 July 2016
– JS error because of script tag conflict
– Single product gallery scripts
– Minor CSS
Version 1.2.0 – 29 July 2016
– ONE CLICK demo data import (recommended for fresh installation only)
– Topbar section
– WooCommerce single product gallery models
– WooCommerce breadcrumb option
– WooCommerce new “My Account” tabbed page style
– Header cart icon model option
– Header cart widget dropdown
– Footer widgets area columns option, now columns’ width are coonfigurable
– Header search mode: products / posts & pages / all types
– Faster Customizer preview (via WordPress Customizer selective refresh)
– WooCommerce Search bar style and results page style
– Open in new window option for social media links
– Search results item styles
– Parallax on mobile devices (disabled)
– Double Tap navigation on mobile devices
– Non AJAX enabled Add to Cart button widget (requires Primrose SiteOrigin Widgets plugin update)
– Categories query in WooCommerce posts grid widget (requires Primrose SiteOrigin Widgets plugin update)
– Products in a category query in WooCommerce posts grid widget (requires Primrose SiteOrigin Widgets plugin update)
– Instagram feeds now has width height attributes
– Can’t deactivate WooCommerce lightbox gallery on single product page
Version 1.1.0 – 16 April 2016
– WPML Integration
– Quick add to cart button (optional) on products grid
– New home page sample: Home Grid
– Masonry grid element for Page Builder (need plugin update manually)
– Header full width mode
– Single Product page template (layout) option
– Disable parallax on mobile devices for performance
– Background video poster on mobile devices
– Blog post thumbnail URL
– Double Tap navigation on mobile devices
– Post Formats plugin issue (plugin update required)
Version 1.0.0 – 14 March 2016
– Initial release
Please head over to our support page.
Thanks for checking out Primrose!
If you have any questions or comments in mind, feel free to contact us. We also love hearing some feedback about our products and services. Reach us from our profile’s contact form and see you!