Do you want to put WebGL 3D effect into your web design and WordPress theme?
This is a simple but interesting Visual Composer Add-on here! We integrate some amazing WebGL 3D background effects into the row’s setting panel in Visual Composer. As a unique design idea, WebGL 3D effect can make your website looks attractive, interactive and so cool. The most important is that you can use those magic 3D effects to catch your visitor’s eyes and they will say Wow!
So, what are you waiting for? Just get started to make it magic now!
- 14 Preset 3D Effects Includes
- Multilingual Ready
- Retina Ready
- Fully Responsive
- Quick & Easy Setup
- Documentation Included
- And will add more features
- You need to have installed Visual Composer for used this plugin.
- Detailed Installation Instruction
= 1.0.5 =
2 May 17
– Added effect background color option.
= 184.108.40.206 =
2 February 17
– Fixed the 3D effect was hidden by the incorrect z-index setting.
= 1.0.4 =
21 January 17
– Added WebGL Row element in order to fix the plugin was conflict with some themes.
– Added addon support that user can add their own effect within the theme folder.
– Fixed the preview picture bug.
= 1.0.3 =
29 December 16
– Urgently Fixed the requirejs conflict with the other define() function issue.
= 1.0.2 =
16 December 16
– Added opacity option for 3D effect opacity adjustment.
= 1.0.1 =
7 December 16
– Added 6 new 3D effects:
3 December 16