Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails
Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and customize what the email says – with [shortcodes] – all using the familiar WordPress Customizer interface. You no longer need to be a developer to do this. And if you still want to you can add your own custom css too.
Currently customization requires going into the code and editing the php template files, which isn’t really an option for a non-programmer, and can be slow even if you are. We wanted to give you an environment that is simple to use, gives you a live preview of your customizations, and can send a test email when you are done. That’s what Email Customizer for WooCommerce does.
Email Customizer for WooCommerce has made managing the email communications sent from our store much simpler and more beautiful – making our whole operation look and sounds as solid as it is. We think it can do the same for you.
- Customizing of the the styling, colors, header & footer format, add custom links, link to your social networks, and now even customize what the email says.
- Tailor what your customer reads and sees, before you send it – helping your operation to look and sound as solid as it is.
- Developers who can now also easily preview changes as they develop, modify or enhance their email template files.
- Shop Managers who want to preview & send/resend emails (New Order, Invoice, etc) from their existing WooCommerce Orders.
= 3.09 =
* Remove the `height=”80″` attribute from the product thumbnail images in the emails. We found that in cases where the thumbnail images were not proportionately cropped the images would appear squashed. FYI the product images in the emails use the WordPress ‘thumbnail’ image crop, which you can set in WordPress > Settings > Media.
* Update the way we get and display the Date after the release of WC 3.0
= 3.08 =
* Updated all email template files (WC3.0 compatibility).
* Use WC Order object methods instead of accessing properties directly (WC3.0 compatibility).
* Add helper functions for WC backwards compat.
* Email Customizer now requires WooCommerce version 2.5 or above.
= 3.07 =
* Fixed issue when using WPML String Translation where each new email sent would add new unique strings to the database causing unwanted bloat.
= 3.06 =
* Added new Template Information (click ‘Header & Template Info’ in the Email Customizer) shows which templates are used in the email you’re previewing, where the templates come from and whether you are overriding the template (via your theme or child-theme). This means that you can more confidently customize our email templates without losing the changes you’ve made when you update our plugin. For more information see our Customize Emails by Overriding Templates via your Theme documentation here https://www.cxthemes.com/documentation/email-customizer/customize-emails-by-overriding-templates-via-your-theme/.
= 3.05 =
* Added new shortcode `[ec_coupon_code]`.
* Fix issue where shortcodes like `[ec_order]` would not display when using the show or hide settings.
* Replace deprecated function `get_currentuserinfo()` with `wp_get_current_user()`.
… continued in readme.txt with the plugin.