The WooCommerce Support Ticket System (WCSTS) seamlessly integrates into your WooCommerce installation adding a system to mange user and order support tickets!
In this way the Shop admin can easily keep track and give support for order and users issues!
Note: The plugin, like WordPress, requires a minimum 5.5 PHP version.
(Shop admin account)
(Shop admin account)
WCSTS extends WooCommerce adding a system to manage support tickets. Via WCSTS can be managed two different ticket types:
Order and User tickets can be submitted by the user directly via frontend pages. Shop admin can manage tickets using the special backend area.
Furthermore the plugin allows email notifications, custom texts and many other customizations to better personalize the system according to the shop admin needs!
Once activated, the plugin seamlessly adds a ticket area in all frontend order details pages (My Account page -> Orders -> select any order). In this special area the user can submit new tickets request support for that particular orders, read the admin replies for the already submitted tickets and submit new messages.
Optionally the user can also attach one or more files. Once a ticket is submitted, the customer and the admin can optionally receive a notification email (notification system and attachment by default are disabled. Enable them via the Options menu).
Order ticket system can also be completely disabled or it can be disabled only for the desidered order statuses. Just go to the plugin Options menu and configure its display settings according to your needs!
Is automatically displayed in the My account page in its own tab called Personal Ticket Ara (text can be customized via texts menu) and can optionally be
displayed in any frontend page by using the special [wcsts_ticket_area] shortcode. This ticket type works in the same way of order ticket for the exception
that it is associated to a specific user (the user must be logged to access the ticket area) rather than an order.
Once a ticket is submitted, the customer and the admin can optionally receive a notification email (notification system by default is disabled. It can be enabled via the Options menu).
NOTE: to customize the login message, just use the following format: [wcsts_ticket_area]Type the message you want to display, html code is accepted[/wcsts_ticket_area]
Rich text and Tiny MCE on Frontend
Optionally you can also enable the Tiny MCE editor for frontend ticket textareas! In this way your customers will be able to enter rich texts!
To enable this option just go in the plugin options menu and enable the Enable Tiny mce editor for ticket message area on frontend option.
The shop admin via the backend Ticket system managment area will be able to keep track of all the submitted tickets. In the ticket list table, the shop admin can at once retrieve
the following info:
Deleting a ticket, the system will delete all its related metainfo including attachments! In this way your server and your db will be always clean!
Clicking on a ticket, the Admin can edit its info, read customer personal data, download (and delete) attachments and reply to the user. On ticket details page can be also overiden the notification emails recipient(s)
Assign ticket to specific admin users for better managment
Optionally you can assign tickets to specific admins users (that have edit_posts capability) and notify them. You can also optionally filter their ticket list in order to display only tickets assigned to them.
To do that, just go to the options menu and set the Display all tickets to non Administrator users (admin area) according your needs.
Selecting the “display all tickets” options, the admins will be able to filter the list displaying only the ticket assigned to them (in the top of the ticket list they will find a filter to do that).
NOTE: Administrator users will be able always to see all the tickets.
Beside the default Open, In progress and Closed ticket statuses, the shop admin can define his own custom statuses!
Automatic order tickets
WCSTS plugin allows you to create ticket automatically each time the order hits a particular status!
Options & customizations
The plugin allows the shop admin many customization, as:
ticket area using the [wcsts_ticket_area] shortcode
The shop admin can customize the following texts:
to embed dinamic content about the current ticket message.
The plugin is compatible with WPML. To translate dynamic texts, just go to the Text menu, switch language using the WPML language selector and input e text. In case of
preselected topics, Remember to create the translations for each language.
Order ticket area
User ticket area (My account page tab)
User ticket area (Shortcode)
Display ticket status (optionally)
Assing tickets to specific admin users
Filter ticket list displaying only the ones assigned
Customize text menu
User new ticket submission confirmation
= 3.5 – 05/05/17 =
* Added option to allow user to set ticket priority when creating
= 3.4 – 27/04/17 =
* Added Automatic ticket feature
* Improved WPML support
* Added pagiation for frontend ticket area
= 3.3 – 17/04/17 =
* Minor bugfix
= 3.2 – 10/04/17 =
* Fixed other WooCommerce 2.6 backward incopatibility issues
= 3.1 – 05/04/17 =
* Fixed a minor issue with WooCommerce 3.0
= 3.0 – 28/03/17 =
* Added custom ticket statuses feature
= 2.9 – 24/03/17 =
* Fix a notification bug for orders for which the id was altered by 3rd party
* Fixed url creation for the “Get Help” button when using the WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers plugin
= 2.8 – 22/03/17 =
* Added turkish .po file
= 2.7 – 13/03/17 =
* Added option to display ticket count on a column in the My Account -> Orders table
* Added option to enable Tiny MCE editor on frontend ticket textareas
= 2.6 – 24/02/17 =
* Added editors to email text configurator
* Order and User tickets email body have two different texts
= 2.5 – 24/02/17 =
* Minor bugfix
= 2.4 – 21/02/17 =
* Added support to upcoming WooCommerce 2.7
= 2.3 – 15/02/17 =
* Fixed an issue relative to the “Get Help” button
* Fixed on order search by number feature in add ticket page
= 2.2 – 05/02/17 =
* Fixed an issue that prevent paragraph breaks to be properly displayed
= 2.1 – 02/02/17 =
* Fixed an issue with ticket edit link embedded in outgoing admin notification emails
* Fixed profile/order list links url on ticked edit page
= 2.0 – 31/01/17 =
* Added option to sort tickets by date and filter by status (if it has been enabled the option to show the status on frontend)
* Is now possible to customize the login message when using the [wcsts_ticket_area]
= 1.9 – 28/01/17 =
* Added new option to assign tickets to specific admin-area enabled users (that have edit_posts capability).
* In frontend, tickets now are expandable/collasable
* Option to display ticket status on frontend
= 1.8 – 10/01/17 =
* Fixed an issue that prevented Emails notifications option to be displayed in the General Options menu
* Added “Get help” button next to the “view” on orders table (My account page). It redirects to the Tickeat area inside the order details page
= 1.7 – 12/12/16 =
* Added option to access the user ticket area in my account tabs
= 1.6 – 12/12/16 =
* Minor bugfix
= 1.5 – 07/12/16 =
* Added option to disable Order ticket system by order status
= 1.4 – 30/11/16 =
* Added new feature to filter ticket by type
* Added new feature to filter ticket by users (to enable this feature for old ticket, just edit then and click on “update” button)
= 1.3 – 22/11/16 =
* Minor bugfix that prevented media to be embedded on admin ticket response
* Fixed ticket sort on frontend pages
= 1.2 – 15/11/16 =
* Fixed a bug on “Open on” sorting column function
= 1.1 – 26/09/16 =
* Minor bugfix
= 1.0 – 15/09/16 =