WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) – current version 5.4.2 available for download!
WPBakery WordPress Page Builder Plugin with Frontend and Backend Editor
Have you ever noticed how much time you waste while manually coding layouts? No more trial and error with shortcodes or CSS! Now you have everything it takes to design anything and for any page. Yes, WPBakery Page Builder works with any WordPress theme!
Say hello to the most popular WordPress page builder plugin! WPBakery Page Builder is easy to use drag and drop page builder that will help you to create any layout you can imagine fast and easy. No coding skills required!
Access Frontend editor (Inline editor) or Backend editor at any time. Yes, WPBakery Page Builder comes bundled with 2 types of editors allowing you to choose your preferred view. Create your WordPress website with backend schematic editor or move your page building process to frontend and see your results live.
Not only that, WPBakery Page Builder gives you full control over responsiveness. Create responsive websites automatically or adjust preferences you need to ensure your WordPress website looks perfect on mobile or tablet. WPBakery Page Builder has everything it takes to create a responsive website. Save your money on purchasing different devices with WPBakery Page Builder Responsive Preview available out of the box.
It is really easy to start building your WordPress website with WPBakery Page Builder – there are just a few clicks to make:
- Add rows and columns to your page;
- Choose from over 50+ predefined content elements or start from proffessionally designed template;
- Drag elements around your page;
- Simply adjust element settings via intuitive controls and options.
- Publish your page.
And that’s not all! With page builder, you don’t have to be a developer to create a page. With WPBakery Page Builder, you don’t have to be designer either.
- Extensions: 200+ unique addons with hundreds of content elements available exclusively to WPBakery Page Builder;
- Template Library: Downloadable layout templates with pro templates updated regularly. Build your layouts literally in seconds;
Your web developer (if you have any) will love WPBakery Page Builder as well. We offer a comprehensive knowledge base describing our developer API so you can extend WPBakery Page Builder. For those who don’t wish to code, WPBakery Page Builder offers Shortcode Mapper allowing you to add 3rd party shortcodes to your WPBakery Page Builder content elements. With WPBakery Page Builder you can work on new or existing websites as it will recognize your existing content and adapt to any WordPress website. Forget about page builders tailored for a specific theme to get you locked up – WPBakery Page Builder works with any WordPress theme.
WPBakery Page Builder is the #1 Best Selling drag and drop frontend and backend page builder plugin on the market – already powering 2,000,000+ websites. Join now and start creating beautiful WordPress websites in no time with minimum effort, and – of course – no coding and [shortcodes].
Try WPBakery Page Builder in real action, before you buy it.
WPBakery Page Builder Features
Intuitive Drag and Drop Interface
Lightweight, easy to use interface that you and your clients will love. Creating pages and posts is easier than ever. No programming knowledge required!
Third party developers, please join the party! Create your own plugins for WPBakery Page Builder for your themes, or for sale here on CodeCanyon.
Enjoy a “What You See Is What You Get” page building experience with our amazing frontend editor. See how your content will look on the frontend, instantly, with no additional clicks or switches.
Prefer to work on backend? No problem! WPBakery Page Builder still supports native content management on the backend, with all the important functions and options at your fingertips.
Object Oriented Code
WPBakery Page Builder uses the most advanced and most effective programming patterns, to get the best results for your site.
.po and .mo files included, for easy translation (BG, DE, ES, IR, FR, IT, JP, NL, PL, BR, RU, TW, and Arabic contributed by users).
Template System and Library
Copy or re-use existing pages, save pages or parts of pages as templates. Set default templates for your post types. Access Template Library for free downloadable layout templates crafted by web design professionals and updated regularly.
Your content will look great on both desktop and mobile sites. Take full control over responsive design – define column size, offsets and display options. Instantly check out how your content is displayed.
User Role Manager
Control user group role access to the features and options of WPBakery Page Builder, including drag & drop, templates, and elements – manage WordPress default and custom roles.
Custom Post Types Support
Works with any post type… Yes, even custom post types!
Lifetime Update – Free of Charge
We offer automatic updates, free of charge. Stay up to date with WPBakery Page Builder and receive our latest releases and enhancements.
Professional Dedicated Support
Our high quality, dedicated support team is always on hand to help you out.
No more shortcode copy/paste. Add any third party shortcode to the list of VC menu elements for re-use. Edit params, values and descriptions.
Control how elements look with new Design Options. Set borders, margins, paddings, border radius and background with a few simple clicks. Use color panel and alpha to enhance your design. Create up to date design solutions with ease.
WPBakery Page Builder is compatible with qTranslate X, Polylang and powerful WPML. Build multi-language websites with WPBakery Page Builder.
WPBakery Page Builder is fully compatible with most popular SEO plugins by Yoast. Make sure your page is getting the attention it deserves!
Woo Commerce Support
Running a Woo Commerce powered e-shop? No problem. WPBakery Page Builder is fully compatible with Woo Commerce. Even better – all of the Woo Commerce shortcodes are now available in the WPBakery Page Builder Element Menu, once you have both plugins installed.
Advanced Grid Builder
WPBakery Page Builder has 40+ predefined grid templates for displaying posts, pages, custom post types and media, in grid or masonry grid. Don’t like predefined templates? Create your own grid element using Grid Builder.
Full Width and Height Rows
Create full width and height rows with smart stretching options. Control stretching params – stretch just the background, or background with content. Control element placement – in the middle or on top. Build sections in seconds.
Parallax Background for Rows and Columns
Add parallax style background to WPBakery Page Builder rows and columns. Combine Design Options, video and parallax background to create even more advanced layouts.
Insert YouTube videos into row backgrounds to create dynamic and visually appealing effects. Combine YouTube video background with WPBakery Page Builder parallax effect.
Transform your images by applying unique professional image filters to any image from your Media Library. Align your image style in every WPBakery Page Builder image-powered element – and even featured images – by choosing filters from 20+ available presets.
My Elements (Element Presets)
A simple WPBakery Page Builder template tool for content elements. Save content element as My Element presets with your own param settings and access new elements from Add Element window.
Column Height, Gaps and Position
Control height of your columns by applying equal height option. Set gaps between columns or merge them together with one click. Control position of columns and content within columns with vertical alignment.
Advanced Custom Fields Support
WPBakery Page Builder is fully compatible with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) plugin allowing you to combine power of both plugins to manage and display custom fields on your WordPress website.
Icon Sets and Social Icons
Add icons from most popular icons libraries like ‘Font Awesome’ with one click only. Add social icons to your WordPress website with icon libraries and specify links.
Hide parts of content from your website visitors with one click Disable Row option. Manage your campaign of hide work in progress easy.
Third party developers, please join the party! Create your own plugins for WPBakery Page Builder for your themes, or for sale here on CodeCanyon.
Join slack.visualcomposer.io and become part of our online community. Share your expertise or receive valuable advice from power-users and WPBakery Page Builder core team.
A page builder plugin that supports your RTL (right-to-left) page or section. With WPBakery Page Builder, you can create RTL pages without worries, everything will be handled automatically.
50+ Built In Content Blocks
Call to Action
Post Masonry Grid
Media Masonry Grid
Test drive or Purchase now – Instant Download.
WPBakery Page Builder Addons
- Templatera – Template Manager for WPBakery Page Builder
- Easy Tables – Table Manager for
WPBakery Page Builder
- View All Addons
“WordPress can be limiting to the average users when it comes to how you want your page layout to look. Even though you can do anything with HTML and CSS, most users do not know these coding languages. That’s where WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress can help.
WPBakery Page Builder transforms the default WordPress page editor into a robust feature-rich editor that allows you to add columns, image galleries, accordions, tour sections, call-to-action buttons, videos, and much more.” – Haris Bacic, Forbes.com
“WPBakery Page Builder is a fantastic plugin developed by WP Bakery that adds a drag & drop page builder to your WordPress theme.”
“This plugin is the best thing to happen to WordPress since the invention of WordPress.” – jeffreysummers
“Just downloaded this today and am loving it – would you believe I knocked out 5 pages on a site in less than 10 minutes?!? AWESOME!” – theaer
“I’m loving this plug-in. But more importantly the customer support has been Stellar!!!!” – Matt Harper
“WOW. Thanks for being born! I just downloaded the plugin without thinking twice.” – Chip
“Anyone not sure of purchasing this, needs to stop and just go buy it, this is truly one awesome product and makes creating a static homepage a breeze with some amazing results.” – RedDan
Extend Your WordPress Theme
There’s a reason why WPBakery Page Builder is the most popular page builder plugin for WordPress theme authors. You can extend WPBakery Page Builder with your own set of shortcodes – define them in themes functions.php – and WPBakery Page Builder will handle everything else. Start creating “WPBakery Page Builder ready” themes!
Real examples of websites powered by WPBakery Page Builder
WPBakery Page Builder is already powering 2,000,000+ WordPress websites worldwide, and the number is growing rapidly. Below, you can check out a few examples of all that is possible with the help of WPBakery Page Builder. See what it could do for you!
Thank-you for your interest in WPBakery Page Builder,
12.10.2017 – ver 5.4.2
– Fix: “Update failed: Download failed. A valid URL was not provided.”
12.10.2017 – ver 5.4
– Update: WPBakery page builder logo update
– Update: Navigation bar color schema in Backend and Grid Builder
– Update: TweetMe text update with WPBakery data
– Update: FontAwesome library update
– Update: PO/MO files with new strings
– Fix: Param saving dependant on checkbox
– Fix: Double shortcode parsing in WPB field
– Fix: Checkbox param value repeat inside param group
– Fix: Fixed encodeUriComponent
– Fix: Device icons for column responsiveness
– Fix: WPML vendor
– Fix: ZigZag separator display on Firefox
– Fix: Element presets category merge
15.09.2017 – ver 5.3
– Update: WordPress native color interface
– Update: New interface icons
– Update: New SVG element icons
– Update: FontAwesome library is updated
– Update: With new color scheme comes new name WPBakery Page Builder
03.08.2017 – ver 5.2.1
Update: Function add_shortcode_param returned
Update: Function get_row_css_class returned
Update: Function wpb_map returned
Fix: std fixed for attribute types nested in a param group
Fix: vc_js error on frontend editor
Fix: Font dropdown in TinyMCE for WordPress 4.8.1
06.06.2017 – ver 5.2
Added: RTL support
Added: HoverBox content element
Added: ZigZag separator content element
Added: Parallax effect added to columns
Added: video background added to columns
Update: element presets work as My Elements in Add Element window
Update: drag and drop control in Role Manager
Update: deprecated functions removed
Update: Arabic translation
Update: Russian translation
Update: Spanish translation
Fix: TinyMCE performance in Backend editor
Fix: remove obsolete function designOptions
Fix: Layer Slider compatibility issues
Fix: templates user access
Fix: shortcode saving in fe adds 0=””
Fix: duplicate icons when adding custom icon font
Fix: subscriber see WPBakery Page Builder welcome page
Fix: WPML vendor issue
Fix: page returns 0 when clicking add to cart from grid template
Fix: shortcode regexp for dash in shortcode name
Fix: preg_replace result, replacement and extra space
Fix: filesystem error when saving design options (css) in settings
Fix: woocommerce product id in grid api
Fix: tabs/tours/accordions role access
04.04.2017 – ver 5.1.1
Added: extra security check for grid ajax calls to harden security
09.03.2017 – ver 5.1
Added: Element Id for all elements
Added: Image size control for Grid Builder media elements
Update: Grid Builder Backend editor style user interface
Update: List of available Google Fonts
Fix: getJSON backward compatibility for jQuery
Fix: vcIcon font family
Fix: postDeactivate redirect url
Fix: Extra isset check in case if vc_remove_param
Fix: Not all child categories are displayed in the drop-down
Fix: Autocomplete param sorting
Fix: Shortcode mapper and shortcodes with dashes
Fix: Can not read property of ‘IndexOf’
Fix: Custom CSS textarea height
Fix: Missing scrollbar for view preset
Fix: Fix vc_gitem_template_attribute_post_image_url warning for array_merge
Fix: Box-shadow and borders for twenty-seventeen
Fix: Media query for added css files
Fix: Increase gap in edit form for google fonts
Fix: Hiding all “Tabs” in tab module still displays active item
Fix: php 7.1 compatibility issues
Fix: Section save as template option
17.11.2016 – ver 5.0.1
Improved: Auto update process on hostings with wrong chmod on /tmp directory
Fixed: CSS Animation “none” works differently on save
Fixed: Prettyphoto jumps up on closing in firefox
Fixed: Section in template breaks
Fixed: Warning for array_merge in vc_gitem_template_attribute_post_image_url
09.11.2016 – ver 5.0
Added: WPBakery Page Builder Template Library with downloadable templates
Added: Section element to combine rows
Added: Material icon set to icon libraries
Added: Animate CSS animations
Added: template saving for section and row
Update: all elements has CSS animation attribute
Update: UI of element preset saving
Update: editor controls with retina friendly icon set
Update: IE8-9 support files removed
Update: compatibility with Ninja Forms
Update: less.js version update for better performance
Update: activation/deactivation mechanism
Update: iconpicker performance
Fix: php notice for default post type
Fix: php notices for post save
Fix: autocomplete element removing indexes
Fix: warning foreach for acf grid shortcodes
Fix: activation state on multisite
Fix: custom heading google fonts loading
Deprecated: class license methods in favor of 4.8
07.09.2016 – ver 4.12.1
Fixed: backend editor loading – getContent in case if #content doesn’t exists
Fixed: Grid item background image URL quoting
Fixed: Entypo icons
Fixed: Templates preview element icons
Fixed: Remove extra next/prev buttons for prettyPhoto
Fixed: Lightbox in firefox
Fixed: Empty content welcome block for latest woocommerce
Fixed: Hook into the YoastSEO:ready event directly.
Fixed: Disable scrollTo when autoplay enabled
Fixed: PrettyPhoto is-single hover controls
Fixed: Grid Item ajax response rendering when no posts found
Updated: Make old names for deprecated elements
Updated: Old buttons and CTA removed from add element list
Updated: FontAwesome to 4.6.3
08.06.2016 – ver 4.12
– Added: Set default templates for post types
– Added: Option to disable/hide row
– Added: ’nofollow’ attribute option for links
– Added: onclick action option for links
– Improved: CSS file loading
– Improved: Custom Heading added to Toggle(Faq)
– Improved: Compatibility with qTranslate X and Polylang
– Improved: French translation files
– Fixed: White line in grid on mac chrome
– Fixed: vc_vendor for Yoast
– Fixed: Post grid and post masonry grid settings
– Fixed: Lightbox prettyPhoto JS
– Fixed: Shortcode mapper default value
– Fixed: Server resource control
– Fixed: textarea_raw_html in param_group
– Fixed: Image doubling in masonry grid
– Fixed: Locale file for Japanese
– Fixed: Contact Form 7 search by title
– Fixed: Version display on Welcome page
– Fixed: Equal Height on IE11
– Fixed: ‘js_composer_front.min.js and Masonry component
– Fixed: Ability to disable accordion scroll
– Fixed: ‘Add Template’ and WPML conflict
– Fixed: Autocomplete field
– Fixed: PrettyPhoto navigation in Image Carousel
– Fixed: Loop builder in grid
– Fixed: Woo Commerce product settings
07.04.2016 – ver 4.11.2
– Added: Compatibility with WP 4.5
– Added: Filter for database query limits
– Improved: Input Sanitization
– Improved: TGMPA compatibility
– Improved: Pageable Container Back button behaviour
– Improved: vc_siteAttachedImages now uses get_posts instead of direct query
– Improved: Ordering by meta key in grid elements
– Improved: loop param work with multiple taxonomies selection
– Fixed: Google maps scroll behaviour
– Fixed: Initial loading for Masonry Media Grid
– Fixed: Advanced Custom Fields vendor initialization
– Fixed: Post Grid filter taxonomy names collapsing
16.03.2016 – ver 4.11.1
– Fixed: WPML + Image selection is working again
– Fixed: vc_remove_param() + Custom WP Theme Front-end editor broke Text block
10.03.2016 – ver 4.11
– Added: New predefined templates added
– Added: Mono Social icons added to icon library list
– Added: ‘All’ text in grid element filters can be modified in param window
– Added: Gradient button style for buttons
– Added: Grid element initial loading controls (including ‘Disable’ option)
– Added: TweetMe Button content element params description added
– Update: WordPress 4.5 compatibility added
– Update: Additional element description in Backend editor
– Update: Video background autoplay on mobile devices
– Update: Refactor grid params array system
– Update: In some cases relative path to admin-ajax.php returned 404, replaced with full path
– Fixed: Russian language adds new content tab
– Fixed: Content display on video background in IE10
– Fixed: wp_get_attachment_url work with arg
– Fixed: php7 array slice indexes
– Fixed: ‘_self’ attribute fix in CTA and button
– Fixed: get_currentuserinfo() updated
– Fixed: Full height row and iteration issue
– Fixed: ACF foreach warning fixed
– Fixed: Link stripping from images added from “Add Media”
09.02.2016 – ver 4.10
– Added: Compatibility with option to add ACF to page
– Added: Video width and alignment controls
– Added: Parallax speed parameter added
– Added: Category and Author elements added to Grid Builder
– Added: Link to author in Grid Builder
– Update: License tab available with ‘set as theme’
– Update: TweetMe button updated to support new styles
– Update: Fontawesome library updated
– Update: Grid Builder templates include user templates
– Fixed: Add Media image sorting in WYSIWYG
– Fixed: Single image preview in Grid Builder
– Fixed: WP Theme 2016 underline fix
– Fixed: Tabs outline style fix
– Fixed: Iconpicker icons rendering on category change
– Fixed: ACF fields rendering in Grid Builder
12.01.2016 – ver 4.9.2
– Fixed: “Editing an existing Post Grid, page IDs are displayed instead of titles.”
– Fixed: Extra CSS class name for single image in post grid
– Fixed: Third elements not working in templates
– Fixed: WPBakery Page Builder button is now added even if post doesn’t support title
– Fixed: Yoast + single image without default value
– Fixed: Grid builder on multisite
– Fixed: 404 error on WP multisite
– Improved: Tab activation through menu (links on same page)
– Improved: PHP7 compatibility
<a href=”http://go.wpbakery.com/release-notes”>Past versions changelogs.</a>